Wednesday, June 29, 2005

THANKS

"I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks." ~ William Shakespeare

I started this blog back on May 14th, 2005 and since that time there have been many people that have kept me heading in the right direction. Without their continued support or inspiration I might of given up long ago.

With that in mind I would like to take a moment to acknowledge them... and more importantly thank them.

Sherri - I can't even begin to imagine where I'd be right now without your continued love and support.... and for believing in me when I didn't even believe in myself. I'm a lucky man to have you in my life.

My Mom - My mother is one of the few people that truly understands just how much I've struggled with my weight, and how sensitive I am about it. Thanks for being so loving, caring & understanding throughout my life.

Twice The Man - Since the creation of my blog there's been at least a half dozen (that's "6" for all you McDonald's employee's) times where I've been absent form my blog for an extended period of time. Inevitably I would receive an email from Twice The Man encouraging me to not give up on my goals, and to return to my blogging. During many of those absences your emails were just the motivation I needed to push past the procrastination.... but a few of them (particularly during my last absence) kept me going when I had truly given up. Thank you so much for your continued support... you have no idea just how much it means to me.

Kim Ayres - Kim has been following my progress (and back peddling) since the beginning and has always been there to offer advice and/or an encouraging word. He's also been known to give me crap for not posting... which is exactly what I needed each time. Thanks Kim.

Everyone Else - Thank you to anyone/everyone that has taken the time to read my blog or taken the time to post a comment. Thank you to the other bloggers such as Fat Lazy Guy and A Load of My Chest for sharing your journey, your up's and downs, and providing me with the inspiration I need to accomplish my own goals.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home