Monday, May 23, 2005

Burn Baby Burn... Calorie Calculator 4 Walking

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" ~ Buddha

Well, I just returned from the new Star Wars movie....it was really good, but I wasn't. I had a regular sized popcorn & diet Pepsi. I think its about time to cut out movie popcorn from my diet. I never feel very good after having it and I just did a bit of research online and found out that I consumed about 500 calories....the large is closer to 1500.

I figured that I should probably go on an extra long walk to make up for it.....but I wondered just how long I would have to walk to burn off those extra calories? Well based on my height/weight and a brisk walking pace of 3.5 mph I would have to walk for about 75 mins.

I used the following Calculator for Calories burned while walking.....hope it helps.

Labels: ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home