Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Day #3 - You Know Your In Bad Shape When...

"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. " ~ George S. Patton

You know your body is in sad shape when a brisk walk winds you and cause shin splints...hehehe. Well things are going well so far. I've kept up with the 3 guidelines that I set and during my walks I've thought up a whole pile more for the coming weeks. My knee aches quite a bit during my walks but I'm sure that's bound to get better as I lose so of the excess weight causing it to be that way.

I don't expect any weight loss in this first week due to the very small changes that I've made. The real goal for this week was to start to form a foundation of healthy habit forming choices to build upon in the weeks, months and years to come. I've often read that the key to success is success, the challenge lies in setting goals that are realistic, but still require some effort to achieve.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home