Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Bit Of Snow.

"Lo. sifted through the winds that blow, Down comes the soft and silent snow, White petals from the flowers that grow In the cold atmosphere."
~ George W. Bungay




The 1st Picture was taken during the last snow storm (the tree blew over in the storm before that...more pics HERE). The 2nd (out front) & 3rd (out the window upstairs) pictures were taken around 2pm today......and the snow hasn't stopped yet. This storm is expected to dump a total of +80cm before it finishes some time tomorrow afternoon. The real problem right now is from the +100km/h winds that are blowing the snow around and causing huge snow drifts like the one in my backyard.

At least I got a lot of exercise snow shoveling today!

Labels:

|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from a fellow Canadian! Ergh - I'm on the West Coast though and am thoroughly frightened by the amount of snow I see in your pics.

I just discovered your blog by the most unlikely means: the scrolling list on Blogger.com

Bryan - you are so cool! I just read your "lost" archives and all of your posts. I can't wait to get clickin' on all of your helpful links.

I, too, have fitness & nutritionally-realated goals. But not for weight loss. Instead, I'm a skinny rake with high cholesterol. It stinks no matter what the situation, right? But, I like your attitude and your progress. KEEP IT UP! YOU ROCK! Looking forward to visiting again.
Cheers!

2:05 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoveling is a great workout, just don't over do it. We have had a very mild winter and it was cool, but beutiful here this weekend in southern Ohio.

7:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home