Monday, February 20, 2006

Blog Problems

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool." ~ William Shakespeare

Opppsss.....I deleted my blog. This blog was originally started back in Jan, 2005. I accidentally deleted it on Feb.13th, 2006 (Don't ask how....I was silly). I'm attempting to organize my settings & posts so things will most likely be changing quite a bit over the next week or so until I get things just right (I'm a bit of a perfectionist).

So please be patient with me while I get things in order.

Thanks for visiting.... more updates to come!

Labels:

|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey just found you blog and wish you great success. I have been trying to get fitter myself, but have a long way to go until I reach a fit body.

3:39 p.m.  
Blogger BornSquishy said...

Thanks for the encouragement.

11:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home