Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Blogger Staffers Save The Day

"The first question which the priest and the Levite asked was: 'If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?' But... the good Samaritan reversed the question: 'If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?' "
~
Martin Luther King, Jr.

I was surprised and very happy today to see an email in my inbox from the Blogger staff letting me know that they had restored my lost posts.

I've now re-posted them with the original date/times. The first post starts on May 14th, 2005 and the last post was on Dec. 20th, 2005. All the posts that follow that date are from after I accidentally deleted my blog.

I encourage you to read the old posts which represent the real meat & potatoes of the motivating factors in my life and they also help to explain my current line of thinking.

Oh yeah....I'm leaving my "Starting Stats" date as Jan.6th, 2006

Therefore all posts referring to "Week #" or "Day #" will be in reference to this date for any message posted in 2006. The messages posted in 2005 will refer to the old start date.

I figured that I needed a new start anyways......and I never expected to get my old posts back again.

Thanks again blogger staff!

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home