Thursday, March 23, 2006

Support While I'm Away

"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."
~ Franklin D. Roosevelt


Hello everyone.

I left Newfoundland on Wed. morning and I'm going to be staying in Ontario until April 17th.....which is quite a long time to be away from home (I miss you already Sherri).

I don't have very high expectations as to the overall success of my eating/exercise habits while I'm here.....but I'm going to try and do the best I can. I'm not sure how often I'll be updating my blog while I'm away, but I'm hoping to still long on occasionally to post a quick message and read up on everyone's progress.

Thanks for the support and leaving me messages......it really helps.

Labels:

|

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really relate to what you are going through. In the upcoming weeks and months, I'll be facing travel related challenges as well as those due to special occassions. Like you, I'm worried. I thought the comments Sir Chubalot and Kim A. left to your previous post were really right on the mark. I'll be interested to "hear" ow you've done.

2:38 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're checking back to see your posts, I hope you're doing okay with the eating challenge. Actually, I hope you're doing okay even if you're not checking back.

4:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's shakin', Sir Squishy?

10:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home