Thursday, April 27, 2006

Covert operation 'Hiatus' is over.

"Failure is an opinion. It is either an educational tool for starting over or an excuse breeding tool for saying it's over." ~ Doug Firebaugh

First off, thanks for the support while I was gone. I was gone for 26 days (I arrived home on the 16th), and in that period of time I'm pretty sure that I managed to wipe out all of my progress so far. I've been putting off weighing myself since I came home, but I think I'll correct that tomorrow so I can face the truth. I really don't need a scale to tell me what I already know....all I have to do is listen to what my body has been telling me. I feel sluggish, my energy level has dropped and I can feel the extra weight that I'm carrying around.

Since my return I've been eating far better than I was while I was away.....but its still a far cry from helping me meet my goals.

I'm getting back on track and returning to my blog is the first step in the right direction.

I'll update you all again soon.

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you haven't "wipe(d) out all (your) progress so far," but at least you have the right attitude: Forgeddaboutit, dust yourself off, and get right back on track again. Your post scares me in a way. I'll be traveling with my daughter in Spain for about 3 1/2 weeks and I'm very concerned about regaining weight. I don't want to deprive myself, but I also don't want to come home with a huge gain. I figure a gain of 3 1/2 pounds or less will be okay. I'll be very interested in your next post.

10:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home