Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Week 23 Results

"Pain has its own noble joy, when it starts a strong consciousness of life, from a stagnant one." ~ John Sterling

Overall I did better this week than in weeks past. The scale only reported a .2 lb loss but I did manage to reduce my fat % by 1.7 which could be due to all the water I've been drinking lately.

With a bit of added structure in regards to eating/meals I believe this week will produce some better results.

Best of luck this week to everyone.

Labels:

|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://nces.ed.gov/nceskids/createagraph/


The above is the link to the site I use to make my graphs at Twice the Man -- its very simple to use. I just save it as a JPG and blogger treats it like at picture.

Thanks for the invite, I will be there Tuesday. Just kidding, but how knows someday.

12:03 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A .2 pound loss is going in the right direction. Congratulations. And thanks for posting through thick and thin. Like you I feel somewhat embarrassed to be posting many times in a row about succumbing (sp?) to the binge monkeys. I wonder about my fellow bloggers becoming impatient with the failures of my committment. Seeing you and others struggling with this thing, helps me stay with it.

Oh, and thanks TTM for the link.

6:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home