Saturday, July 01, 2006

Dang.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at." ~ Bruce Lee

For 3 weeks now I've put a half ass effort into making some progress from which I've only seemed to squeeze out half assed results. I've been eating better and exercising more, but seldom on the same day and with bouts of self indulgence mixed in between.

I'm kinda embarrassed about my lack of effort, discipline & will power. Sometimes I'm surprised just how much losing weight and becoming a healthier happier person is important to me, because you wouldn't realize that based on my actions.

Over the last month I have re-injured my right knee and left ankle.....both of which have sustained significant ligament damage in the past. Last night Sherri and I were at Walmart and I figured I'd pick up a few T-shirts to replace some of my old ones, but the few XL shirts that I tried on were still snug...........upset and embarrassed I left the store empty handed.

I can't live like this anymore. I'm tired of feeling sluggish. I'm tired of clothes not fitting. I'm tired of the re-injuries. I'm tired of the stigma of being fat. I'm tired of feeling uncomfortable in my own skin. I'm tired of my lack of self esteem and poor self image. Geez.....I'm even tired of feeling tired half the time because of my weight.

I have to CHANGE..........I WILL CHANGE.

P.S: I'm heading to Sherri's parents for the next 3-4 days so I kinda have to cut this post short......I will update everyone shortly.

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel break through coming from you soon, hopefully after you return you will be able to focus and succeed.

1:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home