Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Rewards!

"In the arena of human life the honors and rewards fall to those who show their good qualities in action" ~ Aristotle

I've decided to reward myself as I reach specific weight goals.... I'm worth it.

My first inclination for a reward was 'dinner out at the Keg'....Dang....I'm still struggling with my emotional connection with food..... but this time I won. Here's my list of rewards:

230 lbs - New Running Shoes - Achieved Aug.21st, 2006
225 lbs - 2 New Books (reading is good for the soul).
220 lbs - Professional Massage (and not 'Massage Parlour'....dirty people)
215 lbs - New Merrell Hiking Boots & 1 yr membership to 'East Coast Trail'
210 lbs - 1 Day Kayak rental....or guided tour.
205 lbs - New Tattoo.... details later.
200 lbs - Clothing shopping spree..... as finances allow.

Wish List Rewards:

1. New custom made knee brace (necessity..... but really expensive).
2. Bowflex Treadclimber (even more expensive).

Labels: , ,

|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is a damn good idea!

12:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home