Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What's New......Possibly a Blogvid?

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
~ Albert Einstein


Well my long weekend at Sherri's parents went well. I ate well.....but had a few treats and exercised ever day for at least 20mins. I think that my effort towards the end of the week accounts for my loss this week.

This week I'm well on my way to finally having a great week.

Before we left for the weekend I bought a new mountain bike. I was kinda excited to try it out but I had to wait until we got back. Tonight I took it out for its maiden voyage which only lasted 15mins because it was getting dark, but it felt great. I plan to incorporate some light to moderate bike riding into my routine for the remainder of the summer and fall.

Late last week I also attempted to record my first blog video or blogvid as I've decided to call it..........but it didn't turn out very well. I've made some changes to the settings on my webcam but I'm still not that impressed with the results. For whatever reason my webcam only records at a low frame rate and the video looks really choppy like the shopping channel when it first came out. I bought my webcam new about 1 1/4 yrs ago...... maybe I need a new one.

I guess I'll try to record a new video tomorrow and hopefully have it online by the weekend.

I also paid my doctor a visit this week to discuss a few things......but your gonna have to wait until my next post to find out about it cause its getting late and I'm tired......its kinda sad, but that 15mins on the bike wiped me out....hehehe.

Labels:

|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to your introduction to the blogvid world

12:57 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great that you managed to be so on track while away from home Sir Squishy. I'm feeling some inspiration from your daily 20 minutes of exercize. I've been quite lazy these last couple of months. Also, it's definitely time for me to give my bike a spin.

3:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home