Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bloggin' #%*@$!% Problems!

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." ~ Albert Einstein

Its been brought to my attention that my blog looks "all over the place". I'm attempting to fix the problem now...but I'm not sure exactly what the problem is.

My blog is best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution or higher....so if you're viewing it at 800 x 600 it won't fit on the screen. This I am aware of.

The weird thing is that my blog looks great on my computer, Sherri's computer and at her parents place on their computer..........So I'm not sure what's wrong.

If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

UPDATE: The common link between all three computers is the web browser....FIREFOX. For whatever reason my blog looks all messed up in MS Explorer and I don't know why.

UPDATE 2: I managed to find the code that Internet Explorer doesn't like.....DANG Microsoft!
For what ever reason the text in my sidebar is different and in bold while being viewed in Explorer.
.....but at least it can be viewed/read.

Please leave me a comment if my blog goes wacky again in the future......THANKS ALL!

P.S: GET FIREFOX

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

Install Firefox and you'll be wondering what to do with all of
your extra free time now that you don't spend the day closing pop-ups!

ps
Your blog always looked normal to
me. :)

12:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home