Friday, August 04, 2006

Day 207: Away For The Weekend.

"Our character is basically a composite of our habits. Because they are consistent, often unconscious patterns, they constantly, daily, express our character." ~ Stephen Covey

Consistency is a great way to describe my progress lately. I've been eating well, exercising regularly and generally living a healthier life. I apologize for not posting over the last few days.....we've had a few guests staying in our home and we had to convert our computer room into a bedroom for most of the last week.

I currently in Gander for the weekend, but I brought my sneakers for walking, vitamins, reading material and scale with me to keep me on track.

This week is shaping up quite well and I should see some positive results again on the scale on Monday, which will be the next time I will be able to post a message.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels:

|

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great going Sir Squishy. And you're absolutely right about consistency.

9:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're able to get away I hope it is a pleasure trip.

I must admit that I have never taken my scales with me anywhere - that's pretty dedicated alright - should payoff come Monday.

1:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never taken scales either - I just have to wait the 2 or 3 weeks and then have a racing heartbeat before I stand on them

8:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home