Friday, August 18, 2006

Fellow Blogger Plug

"Sit down before fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever or whatever abysses nature leads, or you will learn nothing." ~ Thomas H. Huxley

If you haven't already visited 'A Road To Reduction - An Integrated Strategy For Sustainable Weight Loss' take the time to pay this blog a visit. The author of this blog clearly reads a lot and usually provides a great number of useful links and information.

I followed on of his links back to an article on MSNBC.com and found a whole section designated to Diet & Nutrition.

I hope everyone finds this useful!

Labels: ,

|

4 Comments:

Blogger ReallyTooBig said...

Sir Squishy

First I want to thank you for this very nice mention in your blog - I really appreciate it

Secondly, I want to apologoze for the delay in linking my blog to yours, but I nearly destroyed it [well, I did destroy it] about two weeks ago, and it has been difficlut to get it back together again, but all is well, I am hopeful a Sir Squishy link will appear shortly.

Thanks again
Bob

12:33 p.m.  
Blogger BornSquishy said...

Thanks Bob! Much Appreciated.

1:06 p.m.  
Blogger katiebird said...

Hi Sir Squishy!

I followed your comment from Road to Reduction here. And Just wanted to say hi!

So far I like what I'm seeing...

1:57 p.m.  
Blogger BornSquishy said...

Welcome Katiebird....thanks for stopping by and for the positive feedback!

2:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home