Sunday, August 27, 2006

New Blog Link Added

"The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery. " ~ Mark Van Doren

Stumbled upon a new blog today: Fat Boy in a Thin Man's Body - "On growing up fat, losing weight, avoiding mirrors, getting a tummy tuck and writing a memoir".

From what I've read so far (which isn't much), this blogs perspective is from an individual that has already lost his weight and is now in the process of maintaining it.

Personally I'm planning on going back to the first post and reading forward. I'll update everyone if I find it as interesting as it looks.

UPDATE: It appears this blog no longer exists. I googled it and came up empty handed.

Labels:

|

3 Comments:

Blogger katiebird said...

I can't wait 'till I'm at that point too! Thanks for adding the link.

9:24 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks much for your support of my blog! It helped me discover your own; I'll start checking it out in-depth.

2:43 a.m.  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

The layout of your blog is still all over the place and too wide for the screen. Any sign of it coming together yet?

7:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home