Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Beta Blogger Problems

“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” ~ Terry Pratchett

Recently I've been having problems posting comments on other peoples blogs. I thought this was a problem unique to my account, but that assumption was wrong.

A fellow blogger brought it to my attention that he couldn't post any comments on my blog.

Hopefully my response to his email message will clear up things for everyone:
"I can't comment on other peoples blogs either. It has to do with the whole Beta Blogger thing. Unfortunately it seems that beta bloggers can't comment on none beta bloggers and vise versa. The other unfortunate thing is that you can only change to beta blogger if the blogger staff send you an invitation and if you receive one you have to change."

-Sir Squishy
I'm sure blogger is receiving a flood of emails regarding this issue, which means there probably working diligently on it and with any luck the problem will be fixed soon.

I urge you to be patient and post your comments after they have fixed the problem......I know that I will have a ton of catching up to do myself.

Labels:

|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems that the way round this is to use "other" when you choose an identity. Then you can type in your name and webpage.

This, of course, only works on those who allow anonymous comments.

I picked up this from one of my regular visits, JokeMail, who has been having similar problems

7:23 a.m.  
Blogger BornSquishy said...

Thanks....I'll give it a whirl.

6:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home