Friday, October 06, 2006

Quick Update

"Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing." ~ Thomas A. Edison

Wow....time has really flown since I arrived back home.....and now we're heading off to Sherri's parents for the long weekend, so I'll have to cut this post short.

I stepped back on the scale yesterday morning for the first time and I swear it's broken......either that or Irish people put lead in their food. I weighed a bit over 8 lbs more than I did when I left. I fully expected to gain weight, but I was hoping to not go up by more than 5 lbs. I'm not incredibly worried since I weighed in again this morning and I weighed in 2 lbs less than the day before.

I'm determined to get back in the swing of things and pick up where I left off before my vacation......which was incredible by the way......I'll give more details later.

My next post probably won't be until Monday. I promise to try and post with more regularity in the weeks to come.

Have a happy Thanksgiving weekend (for those who live in Canada).

Labels:

|

3 Comments:

Blogger ArleneWKW said...

A cheer for getting back into the swing of things. If I can rev up the self discipline for today, it will be the first day in a long time that I've done so. And if I succeed, tomorrow can be the 2nd day in a chain of successful days.

5:16 p.m.  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

What's happened? Have you disappeared on holiday without telling us again?

12:50 p.m.  
Blogger Moby Dick said...

Hey bud, time to put more time into your blog! How can you just live life without writing about it? Inquiring minds want to know more.

8:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home