Friday, October 27, 2006

Twice The Man

"No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each others worth." ~ Robert Southey

Attention Twice The Man.....if your out there please consider adding me to your "invited readers" list. If you have temporarily closed off your blog to all (or just a select few) I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you well and urge you to continue on in your efforts.

If anyone else reading this has G.R's email address could you please forward it to me......Thanks.

Labels:

|

7 Comments:

Blogger ArleneWKW said...

I e-mailed him and let you know you wanted to me invited. Me too. I wonder why he's gone private. Hopefully I'll get a response from him soon.

6:48 p.m.  
Blogger Moby Dick said...

The last time his blog was open to visitors, his most recent report stated that he had gained 18 pounds, and was up to 355 lbs. Perhaps he has taken time off in order to re-group? I hope he has made some progress since that time. I hope he will bounce back soon. I have always enjoyed his perspective. His blog has introduced me to many other nice people engaged in the same struggle.

9:20 p.m.  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

I too wondered what had happened to him, but I don't have an email address.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, by the way.

5:29 a.m.  
Blogger ArleneWKW said...

The e-mail I sent him got bounced back to me. Apparently it has changed. Hopefully he's regrouping, as you suggest, Spider. I hope he checks out this blog and sees how many people are thinking about him.

4:56 p.m.  
Blogger BornSquishy said...

Thanks for trying Arlene!

11:32 p.m.  
Blogger "The Captain" said...

He had a great blog. I hope he goes public again.
Jeff

4:59 p.m.  
Blogger Josh said...

He's still around. Check my blog from a couple of days ago. He checked in. I've got his email, which I can pass on any email requests. That is, I will give your request to him, not his email to you.

9:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home