Monday, October 30, 2006

Week #42: In Review

"The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper." ~ Aristotle

Numbers wise this week was unsuccessful... but this week wasn't about numbers, it was about taking responsibility for my shortcoming and setting off once again in the right direction.

What I did well this week:
  1. My Blog - I returned, regrouped and continued on.
  2. Posture Exercises - I used my health bridge each morning and night. If your confused, read this post "Healthy Living Show".
  3. To Do List - Although I didn't complete it I actually accomplished a lot... including a quite a few things that were added to the list after the post (I keep a checklist on paper as well).
Area's that need improvement:
  1. Exercise - I only went for one walk and spent 2 days doing labour intensive work.
  2. Nutrition - I will remain consistent. I eat better, but only 1/2 the time.
  3. Water - I drank too much pop this week when I should of been drinking water instead.
I'm looking forward to getting back on track this week.

Labels:

|

2 Comments:

Blogger ArleneWKW said...

I like the way you're setting and accounting for your goals. Actually writing them out. I'm thinking it might be a good idea for me to do something similar.

3:07 p.m.  
Blogger BornSquishy said...

Thanks

4:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home