Sunday, November 05, 2006

Day 298

"Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back again." ~ Frances Rodman

For those of you that missed the comment made by Arlene and my reply....This was my first week of school. I enrolled at the "Operating Engineers College" in Holyrood, Newfoundland, for "Heavy Equipment Operator". The first week was kinda tiring, even though the material covered was kinda slow.....in fact, that's probably why I'm tired.

This week went by sooooooo fast, and to be truthful I didn't accomplish much in the way of any of my goals. Much of my "to do list" is still incomplete, I didn't exercise much at all, and my eating was mediocre at best.......But tomorrow is the start of a new week so I get to try all over again.

On Friday I received an email from an associate producer for "Radio Noon" on CBC Radio here in Newfoundland, asking if I "
be interested in possibly doing an interview about your blog and your weight loss effort". My first inclination was to immediately say yes....but I'm reserving my right to answer until after asking a few questions of my own first. I'll update everyone once I have more to report.

Well I should be heading off to bed.....school tomorrow.

Sorry for the lack of posts this week!

Labels:

|

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Radio sounds like fun. Put in a word for the KOTRB and make us all famous :)

1:06 p.m.  
Blogger ArleneWKW said...

Mediocre is better that hideously off track.

That's cool about a radio guy wanting to interview you about your blog. It's also seems wise of you to have a few questions that you want to ask them first.

3:24 a.m.  
Blogger Moby Dick said...

Let me know what station and when!

8:13 a.m.  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

C'mon Squishy! Post something.

7:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home