Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Snow Day

" Snowmen fall from heaven.... unassembled." ~ Anonymous

Hello All. Lately I've had good and bad days. Yesterday I purchased a Palm Pilot to help me create some kind of order in my life. I have an absolutely horrible memory and I have to constantly rely on Sherri to be reminded about everything. Hopefully those days are behind me.

From this point on I won't be posting To-Do Lists since they'll be on my Palm Pilot.

As for our Elliptical trainer it is back ordered and should be arriving in a few weeks.

Today school was canceled and later on I'll be outside shoveling snow, so at least I'll be getting some exercise today.

I know that I haven't made much progress and I haven't posted much either.....but I haven't given up either......I'm just not making much progress.

I hope everyone has a great week.

Labels:

|

9 Comments:

Blogger Kim L said...

I'm glad you're back! I love my Palm Treo. I've had it a year and think it's awesome!

Good luck with the elliptical. I have one at home, but I still prefer the one at the gym. Mine was a cheapy and is pretty good ... but the gym ones are awesome!

10:25 p.m.  
Blogger ArleneWKW said...

I'm glad you haven't given up and that you've done a new post. I love my elliptical - even more so now that we've put a TV in the room where it's located.

4:06 a.m.  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

We're still here, still willing you forward, still feeling your pain and understanding what you're going through.

8:04 a.m.  
Blogger Weight Master said...

I'm new to blogging, so hello. I live in Ga, USA, so I haven't seen snow in years; I like the elliptical though. Keep it up man.

5:33 p.m.  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Nudge, nudge

4:29 p.m.  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Another nudge, slightly harder, in the ribs.

12th Feb

6:53 a.m.  
Blogger 40 Something said...

I have started anew.

2:08 a.m.  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Nudge in the ribs, kick in the shin.

If you don't respond soon I'm going to have start mouth-to-mouth, and I'm sure neither of us want that to happen.

9:58 a.m.  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

OK, you leave me with no choice. I'm going to eat your portion before it gets cold.

8:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home