Thursday, January 31, 2008

Remember Me?

“It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living.” ~ Terry Pratchett

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Many things have changed since I last visited my blog, and unfortunately many things have also remained the same..... Primarily my weight/health.

I haven't given up on myself yet.....believe me when I say I've tried. I've had brief periods of success followed by longer periods of failure in regards to living a healthier life. I'm ready to change my lifestyle once and for all. I realize that it's a "LIFESTYLE" change that is necessary and not just a temporary change/commitment that is needed. I also understand that the path to success often deviates from one's chosen path, but ultimately ends up at the right destination.

I have much to do, much to plan, much to think about.

My blog needs as much of an overhaul as I do (there's a lot of dead links....etc.).

The important thing is that I'm back!

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home