Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Day 747: Houston We Have a Problem

"What breaks in a moment may take years to mend." ~ Swedish Proverb

In an effort to improve the overall experience of my blog I started to implement some changes. I had an idea of what I wanted to accomplish, but when it comes to HTML Code I'm self taught and less than proficient in its use.

Somewhere between supper yesterday and the morning today I managed to tweak the code in an unknown direction that caused all my fonts to change. I tried to retrace my steps and undiscombobulate my template page. After many grueling hours I managed to find (with the help of the Google Blogger Help Group) the 1....yes ONE line of code appeared before some JavaScript code when it should have appeared after the JavaScript code. I made the suggested change and voila.....everything went back to the way it was supposed to look....we'll almost (I won't bore you with additional details).

Beyond my HTML Code Woes, everything is going according to plan. I ate well today, exercised twice (walked to the Post Office & went for a walk after supper with Sherri), and now I'm heading off to bed and hopefully a little bit of reading before crashing.

Goodnight all.

Labels:

|

2 Comments:

Blogger Exit 465 said...

Cool site, man. Check me out when you get a chance - we're in the same boat.

5:26 p.m.  
Blogger BornSquishy said...

Thanks Christopher. Be there soon.

4:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home