Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 768: Beat my record!

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." ~ Jim Rohn

Well I had another good day today.

I decided to have my cheat meal tonight and was it good......no details.....but the key is that it was planned and wasn't pigout.

A few hours after my cheat meal I decided to hit the elliptical machine to burn off some of the cheat meals calories. I was aiming for a typical 20-25 min routine, hoping to burn off around 250-300 calories.

At around the 13min mark I was still feeling pretty peppy so I cranked up the intensity a bit.

Well when all was said and done I exercised for 39mins burning 515 calories and set a new personal record. Take that cheat meal!

Labels:

|

2 Comments:

Blogger Apex Zombie said...

Nicely done, man! Seriously. And good on you for not pigging out on the cheat meal.

4:09 a.m.  
Blogger Exit 465 said...

Hey, congrats on the new record. I have a serious love/hate relationship with the elliptical, so I know what it feels like to break your record on it.

3:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home