Friday, February 01, 2008

Rewards!

"In the arena of human life the honors and rewards fall to those who show their good qualities in action" ~ Aristotle

I've decided to reward myself as I reach specific weight goals.... I'm worth it.

My first inclination for a reward was 'dinner out at the Keg'....Dang....I'm still struggling with my emotional connection with food..... but this time I won. Here's my list of rewards:

10 lbs lost - Movie: The Future of Food
15 lbs lost - East Coast Trail Guide Book Vol. 1
20 lbs lost - 1 yr membership to 'East Coast Trail'
25 lbs lost - New Merrell Hiking Boots
30 lbs lost - Xbox 360
35 lbs lost - TBA at a later date
40 lbs lost - $500.00 Clothing shopping spree

The best part of these rewards is that Sherri agreed to cough up the dough!

Wish List Rewards:

1. New custom made knee brace (necessity..... but really expensive).
2. Kayaking training/trip

Labels: ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home