Monday, February 25, 2008

Week #108: In Review

"Life without a purpose is a languid, drifting thing; every day we ought to review our purpose, saying to ourselves, 'This day let me make a sound beginning, for what we have hitherto done is naught!" ~ Thomas a Kempis

Weight Loss = 3.1 lbs
Fat % Loss = + 0.5% (I think this has to do with hydration while I was sick).

Updated "My Progress Charts" can be found HERE.

Well... 3 lbs lost is great, but I was sick for much of the week, so I'm not sure how much that effected the weight loss. I did eat well & drank my water, but I wasn't able to exercise 3 out of the 7 days......not that big of a deal. I think my BF% went up because I was sick. During the days that I was sick my BF% went way up and it's just now starting to fall back down, and I'm not yet over the cold. This is probably due to my hydration levels being out of whack from the cold.

My To-Do List went right out the window as soon as the cold set in.

All in all it was a good week. Hopefully this cold will blow over very soon and I can get back to my normal routine.

Focus for this week: to get back into my normal routine & to start reading my book on meditation.

I hope everyone else had a great week!

Week #108 Guideline Results:

:Met/exceeded guideline
:Met or Almost meet guideline every day
:Failed to meet guideline

Nutrition Guidelines:

1. To increase my daily water intake to 8 8oz glasses or more.
2. To eat 5-6 times daily.
3. To consume 5-10 servings of fruit & vegetable each day.
4. To reduce/eliminate Saturated Fat and Trans Fats.
5. To prepare & eat more meals @ home, while reducing dining out.
6. To eliminate visits to Fast Food Restaurants when dining out.

Fitness Guidelines:

1. Get +15 mins Exercise each day (working up to +30mins).
2. To purposely park father away from my destination.
3. To walk/bike more often as an alternative to driving.
4. To allocate 1 day a week to rest.

Mental Health Guidelines:

1. To get between 7-8 hrs sleep daily.
2. To allocate +15 mins daily to reading.
3. To research & start practicing meditation/relaxation techniques.
4. To take 2-3 mins every hour or so to take few deep breaths/stretch.
5. To organize and complete a weekly To-Do list.
6. To maintain my blog & relationships online.
7. To keep contact with my friends & family
8. To have 1 cheat meal & desert each week.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home