Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 784: Beat my record!

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." ~ Jim Rohn

When I started my jaunt on the elliptical machine today I was thinking about yesterday and how hard it was. I was also thinking about how well I did to get myself back on track today.......and then I remembered that this was the first time I had ever (well since Jan) taken more than one day of rest a week.

With that thought in my mind I pushed myself to new heights today and set a new personal record.

I exercised for 40 mins 40 secs & burned off 683 calories!

For the remainder of the day I ate well, took care of a few things on my To-Do List........an awesome day!

P.S: I even did the dishes Sherri!

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Blogger Apex Zombie said...

Nicely done!

5:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home