Sunday, March 23, 2008

Day 792

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family"
~ Anthony Brandt


Happy Easter everyone.

Sherri and I are visiting her family in Gander for the holiday weekend. I spent 5hrs yesterday sledding (Ski-doing, snowmobiling....whatever you prefer), and I think I've discovered muscles that didn't previously exist on my body. My lower, middle and upper back is practically ceased up, as is my shoulders and forearms. My legs fared a bit better, but even they are somewhat sore. Hopefully Sherri will be willing to give me a massage later to loosen me up a bit.

I had 1 piece of chocolate cake and a few pieces of date square, but Jean (Sherri's mom) doesn't use very much sugar in her baking...... so I don't feel as bad. I probably only drank about 1/2 my normal amount of water as well (I didn't have access to much on the skidoo).

All in all, I'm doing well. I'm enjoying my time here with Sherri's family.......but I have to admit it's much easier to maintain my healthy lifestyle under my own roof.

I hope everyone is having a happy Easter.

Labels:

|

2 Comments:

Blogger Apex Zombie said...

Glad to hear you've been having a good time.

Peace.

8:47 a.m.  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Hope you had a good one :)

10:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home