Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 798: Beat My Record

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." ~ Jim Rohn

Before I started working out yesterday I planned to beat my previous exercising record, but after the first 5mins I was feeling kinda tired and I wasn't sure if I was even going to last the normal 20-25 minutes that I've been doing lately. I kept up a high intensity hoping to at least make the shorter workout worth while....... but as the time crept up I continued to go strong and ended up smashing my record. Here's the results:


Today's
Results
Old
Record
New
Record




Endurance 43.5 mins 45 mins -
Total Calories Burned 855 Calories 807 Calories 875 Calories
Calories Burned/min 19.61 17.91 19.61

Lately I've been working out so hard that my t-shirts are just soaked with sweat. They've been so sweaty that I've had to hang them up in the garage to dry out before putting them in the laundry........ Sherri told me they'll smell too funky if I didn't....... and I believe her.

This picture was taken yesterday. Notice that there's 5 shirts in the picture..... I should be adding one for today, which means I worked out 6 days this week! Yay me.

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Blogger Apex Zombie said...

Dude! That's awesome! Well done!

And hey, those sweaty shirts are like battle scars :D Display them proudly! :D

2:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home