Thursday, April 03, 2008

3 Years & Counting

"love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." ~ Robert Heinlein

Today is a special day for Sherri and I. We have been together for 3yrs now..... I can't believe that it's been that long.

Sherri is the best thing that has every happened to me, and I would be lost without her.

Sherri.... I love you dearly.


Typically Sherri and I don't really fuss very much about these type of things..... but tonight we decided to go out for dinner and a movie to celebrate.

On a more humorous note, when I selected the Robert Heinlein quote because it's a more eloquent version of my own personal quote:

"The only way for a guy to be happy, is if his women is happy first."
~ Sir Squishy

Labels:

|

3 Comments:

Blogger Apex Zombie said...

Hey, congrats man! That's awesome! Nicely done :)

1:03 p.m.  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Cngratulations :)

9:04 a.m.  
Blogger Half Man said...

Happy Anniversary!

3:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home