Friday, April 18, 2008

Back From My Trip

"No man needs a vacation so much as the person who has just had one." ~Elbert Hubbard

I'm back from my 10 day visit with my family and friends in Ontario.......and not a moment too soon. I think I left my game plan on plane, because the last 10 days were a haze of pizza, cookies, chocolate and pop. I exercised very little, ate out often...... I even had fast food once. My exercise was limited to walking around malls & playing Wii......which was a blast.

The only thing that kept me from really packing on the pounds during my visit was a 2 1/2 day period in the middle of my trip were I had a touch of the flu......which wasn't a whole lot of fun.

I'll describe my trip in more details later..... but for now I will say that I had a great time.

I apologize for not posting anything during my trip. I'm glad to be home, and I'm already back on track (I'm eating a healthy breakfast as I'm typing this).

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

It's always so much more difficult when we go away - it's so easy to fall back into the old eating habits.

Hope the damage wasn't too extreme

12:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home