Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Day 800: Beat My Record

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." ~ Jim Rohn

I decided to lower my intensity a bit yesterday with the goal in mind of going beyond the 45 minute mark. After making it through the first 30 mins I realized that if I kept up my pace I'd be able to burn off 1000 calories if I kept going for 1 hour. I kinda laughed at the though, but I kept up the pace, and in the end that 60 minute, 1000 calories became a reality. Here's the results:


Today's
Results
Old
Record
New
Record




Endurance 60 mins 45 mins 60 mins
Total Calories Burned 1026 Calories 807 Calories 1026 Calories
Calories Burned/min 17.10 19.61 -

I completed this workout before lunch, and the rest of the day was smooth sailing.

NOTE: I added a updated picture to my tattoo post found HERE.

Labels:

|

3 Comments:

Blogger Apex Zombie said...

Holy Long-time, Batman!

60 minutes?! That's crazy! Dude, congratulations! And 1000 calories?!?! That's like half a days worth of food! WOW!

11:56 a.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

60 Minutes is awesome! I have to ask for my own personal reasons...what speed was that at. I'm currently at 3.5. But I doubt I can do 60 minutes at 3.5. Also Any Incline on that treadmill?

Erin

12:15 p.m.  
Blogger BornSquishy said...

Thanks FLG & Erin.

Welcome to my blog Erin. I'm actually using an Elliptical machine....it's easier on my knee.

My machine has about 10 different programs that changes the intensity & it can be manually adjusted, but the one I used on this particular day starts at around 5, steps up to 7, then steps to 9 (out of 10), and repeats this over and over again.

I've been on plenty of treadmills before.....so I would have to guess that it was the equivalent of around 3.5....or slightly higher.

After the hr was done I could literally wring the sweat out of my t-shirt....it weighted a ton.

12:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home