Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Down but not out.

"Life is without meaning. You bring the meaning to it. The meaning of life is whatever you ascribe it to be. Being alive is the meaning." ~ Joseph Campbell

Hello All!

First off I would like to apologize to everyone for allowing myself to ignore....ah...err...myself; that is ignoring the things that are truly important to me: getting healthy and living a balanced life.

I've allowed an awful lot of my old habits to creep back into my life over the last month. I've been sneaking chocolate bars while I've been out getting gas or groceries, I've exercised very little..... okay.... not at all, and to make matters even worse, I've also re-injured my knee over the last 2 weeks.

I would also like to apologize to Sherri, who tried her best to get me to see the error of my ways and get me back on track. I promised her that I would make a difference day in .....and day out, but I never really tried.

I also want to thank everyone for asking/reminding me to make the effort......Thanks.

Today I'm on track to having a good day.....which is a start. I've gotta go out now to run some errands, but I'm hoping to post again later today or early tomorrow.

Labels:

|

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Good to see you posting again.

It's worth reminding yourself that it gets easier over time. I've been full on track for over 4 weeks now and it's been a hell of a lot easier to resist the temptations than it was 4 weeks ago.

1:20 p.m.  
Blogger Brad Clements said...

Glad you're back. Keep the good fight going, just remember this healthy lifestyle thing is a life long committment and you MUST rise again when you fall. We all do it, and we all will do it again. Sometimes continuing to TRY and give the efforts in spite of some failures is more a sign of ones character than the outcome in general. GO BABY GO...

GET BACK AT IT...

1:57 a.m.  
Blogger Brad Clements said...

SQUISHY - WHERE ARE YOU - COME BACK FROM THE DARK SIDE.... USE THE FORCE...

12:56 p.m.  
Blogger ArleneWKW said...

I'm just checking in to see if you are still on track. It is so hard to re-begin, but that is the only way to get back on track eventually.

10:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home