Monday, April 09, 2012

To Do List

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." ~ John Lennon ~ Sean D'Sousa (used with permission)

As a person with A.D.D a To-Do List is an absolute MUST when trying to remain focused and on top of daily/weekly tasks. Keeping on top of things helps me reduce stress, and reducing stress helps me remain content and happy.......a key to Mental Wellness.

I've decided to change the To-Do List items and the post date to the beginning of each week as there's no need to populate my blog with a tonne of past completed lists.

Notes for this week:
It's been EONS since I've updated/kept track of/used this list. With the new job things are pretty busy, but it's always a good thing to keep track of things before they run a muck. I didn't want to go to gun ho with the list, so I kept it short..... for now.


To Do List: items to be completed before Mar. 30th, 2010(High Priority items are red)

- download sherri's itunes songs
- remove excess programs/files off laptop
- finish painting patch on basement wall
- fill nail holes and caulk baseboard in basement
- hang 2 pictures near exercise area
- book tattoo appointment
- digitize remainder of 3rd shelf of CD's
- make a recycling trip


Future To Do's:


- practice with M.I.G welder

- start/finish "My weight, My life: Part 4" post for blog
- read 1st chapter of my meditation book


Spring/Summer To Do's:

- paint front walkway
- build ground level deck at rear of house
- build a window box for Sherri's office
- build a storage shed

Labels:

|

2 Comments:

Blogger 40 Something said...

keep checking off that list, good luck Bryan

12:03 a.m.  
Blogger Roder said...

Bryan! Glad to see you back posting again!!! Always a good thing when the knights who were once lost on their Quest regain their way. :)

12:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home