Friday, March 06, 2009

Something

"Time is like a handful of sand; the tighter you grasp it, the faster it runs through your fingers" ~ Unknown

Lately it's hard to remember whether I'm coming or going. I'm absolutely pooped, so this is going to be very.... very short.

Have I made any great gains..... no. Have I made any progress.... yes.

I created my To-Do List, and completed much of it. I made some very modest improvements in other area's of my life, which is a step in the right direction...... okay, it was more like 4 or 5 steps forward and 3 steps with a little shuffle backwards, but I think I came out ahead. Yay for small victories.

Thanks for the comments and concerns. More to come soon (in a few days).

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Blogger 40 Something said...

hoping your still making some gains, take care

1:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home