Monday, September 28, 2009

My brother

"A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity"
~ Proverbs 17:17


I'm by no means a religious person, but this quote hits too close to home at the moment.

As you know, my brother and I just had a big blow out that nearly came to blows. He left the house, with me close at his back trying to persuade him not to go. He told me to just leave him alone (in so many words). I didn't, but eventually gave in to his repeated request for 10mins alone"".

He drove off..... that was almost an hour ago.

For the sake of my parents, my brother, and my sanity, I have we have to resolve this ASAP..... hopefully when he comes back. We need each others support, and we need to work together..... otherwise I'm not sure how we'll get through the next few days, let alone the next 3+ weeks.

Patience will be paramount.... wish me luck.

UPDATE: he returned, looked at me and said "I'm going to bed". He wasn't in the mood to talk, but we did hug and agreed to talk tomorrow.

I took the dog for a late night walk and saw a shooting star. I won't reveal my wish, but it was a little more localized than "World Peace" ;)

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Blogger 40 Something said...

Hope you got that wish

12:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home