Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 1626

"Life is a series of surprises, and would not be worth taking or keeping if it were not." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Life has been extremely busy lately. My parents are slowly improving..... which is great, but they still have a long way to go before I can return home to Newfoundland.

I just returned home from a brisk walk and I feel great. I've managed to keep on track over the last few weeks even though I'm under an incredible amount of stress, and typically finish each day exhausted. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm surprised by my commitment under these circumstances.

I have a few posts on the go saved as drafts, and if all goes well I'll try to complete them tomorrow. I also need to update my sidebar with last weeks results. As for now, I'm heading to bed.

Labels:

|

3 Comments:

Blogger 40 Something said...

looking forward to the new post

2:17 a.m.  
Blogger 40 Something said...

I know guys had your thanksgiving several weeks back, but after we have ours down in the US, I plan to end the year strong, hope you will be doing the same

11:22 a.m.  
Blogger 40 Something said...

I am in my 240s finally, let under 200 together this year, missing you dude, let me know how you are

12:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home