Friday, October 16, 2009

Quick Update

"Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance"
~ Unknown


Things have been insanely busy lately. I don't have enough time for a full post, so here's another very brief update:

1. My father is slowly recovering from his surgery.
2. My mother is still in the hospital and is improving in health, but hasn't made any progress in terms of her condition...... surgery might be the only option left.
3. My brother and I have patched things up.
4. I'm very excited to announce the arrival of my GoWear Fit "Lifestyle and Calorie Management System" device. I'll have a very detailed post on this in the future..... hopefully near as apposed to distant.
5. I created an account to track my calorie intake on SparkPeople...... detailed post to follow.

Although I've been taking great care of my parents, I've completely neglected my own health and well being. I've binged, spent far too much time in front of the computer, had little to no exercise..... Yadda, yadda, yadda.... I need to spend more time on helping myself.

With GoWear Fit, SparkPeople and this blog I hope to make progress in looking after me.

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Blogger 40 Something said...

you can do it all, but only if you take care of yourself first, hope these trials come to an end for you soon

2:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home