Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All The Best in 2010

"Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Years Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to." ~ Bill Vaughn

I realize that I'm a bit behind on the times, but.... HAPPY NEW YEARS. I want to wish everyone a happy and successful 2010.... and I'm already on track to make it so for myself. I don't have much time at the moment to bring you up to date (when is this not true?), but here's a few of the more important tid bits:

1. My parents have improved ten fold since I first arrived to help out.
2. With my parents improvement I was able to finally return home to Sherri & our lovely province of Newfoundland.
3. Sherri and I are now engaged.
4. With my return, Sherri & I renewed our commitment to getting healthy.

I have so much to say and do on my blog, but I have so much to do right now. The important thing is that I'm back home, back to my blog, and back on track for 2010 to be the best year yet.... which is my hope for everyone!

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Blogger 40 Something said...

sound like life is setting you up for success this time, you can do it!

11:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home