Friday, January 22, 2010

Born Squishy Has A Mascot

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
~ Arthur C. Clarke


Okay... so the changes I just made to my blog can hardly be described as "sufficiently advanced", but I like them nevertheless. Almost 2 years ago I started to create my own website for BornSquishy (which is still ongoing) and I wanted a favicon that tied in well with my blog theme.

In case some of you are shaking your heads and asking "WTF is a Favicon?", here's a great explanation:
"A favicon (short for favorites icon), also known as a website icon, shortcut icon, url icon, or bookmark icon is a 16×16, 32×32 or 64×64 pixel square associated with a particular or website or webpage." ~ Wikipedia
In short... it's the little blue guy located to the left of the website address box at the top of your web browser.

Anyhoo.... I created this little squishy guy to be my favicon, and this morning I added it to this blog as the main logo as well. I love tinkering with website stuff, so more changes might be coming in the future.

Labels: ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home