Monday, January 25, 2010

BornSquishy Charts

"Organization charts and fancy titles count for next to nothing." ~ Colin Powell

Well in this case I beg to differ!

Not only did I update my charts this week... I added a 3rd & 4th one titled "Lean Body Mass" & "My Weight Over The Years". The formally mentioned chart tracks the total number of pounds of lean body mass on a week to week basis. This chart will help me gauge how much muscle mass I'm gaining. The last thing you want to do is lose a ton of weight and find out that you're losing lean body mass (good weight), rather than fat (bad weight).

The latter mentioned chart has taken me quite a long time to create. I had to compile data from various sources over the years. I've been working on this chart on/off for the last year, but it was only just today that I completed it.

It's a very scary representation of how out of control my weight has been throughout my life.

The goal of course is to get this graph to flatline at a healthy weight before my heart does the same.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home