Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 1704: Beat My Record -- Daily Steps & Calorie Burn

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." ~ Jim Rohn

Yesterday was the most exercise I've had in a couple years. I worked on the construction of my bookshelf that required at least 2 dozen trips from the basement into the garage. After finishing that task I jumped onto the elliptical for 18mins at a decent pace. After lunch I decided to walk to the post office to pick up our mail, which is only a 30 minute round trip.... but the 15 mins home is all uphill. I even went for a 15 min walk after dinner with Sherri.

I'm really proud of myself for putting in the extra effort yesterday, and it paid off..... I beat 2 previous records set only a few days before!


New

Record

Previous

Record

# Calories Burned in a Day:

3510

3390 – Jan.18th

# of Steps Taken in a Day:

8690

8582 – Jan.18th


It might be awhile before I'm able to muster up enough energy & willpower to beat these records...... but who knows.

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Blogger 40 Something said...

keep blowing those records away!

5:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home