Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 1706

"When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money." ~ Susan Heller

Sherri and I are heading to Gander for the weekend to visit her family. This is going to be my first real test since I started living healthier only 22 days ago. I've been on a great roll this week..... exercising, eating well, getting enough sleep, waking up on time, and getting stuff done. I'm really hoping for my hard work paid off when I step on the scale Monday morning.

My ambitious goal this week was to lose 2 lbs, which would bring me down to 243 lbs..... my original weight when I first started this blog.

Today I managed to get quite a lot of exercise. I shoveled the snow off the driveway and immediately after I finished I jumped onto the elliptical for 30 min session..... and man did I push myself.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home