Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day# 1707

"A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world." ~ Paul Dudley White

I had a great day yesterday. I woke up had a good breakfast and felt like going out for a walk. It was a beautiful sunny day, with little wind, but it was a might bit chilly @ -160C (30F). It felt great having the crisp, clean air in my lungs, and the warm sun on my face. I ended up walking a total of 4.4 kms (2.2 miles) and returned to have a nice lunch.

After a healthy dinner I went over to my brother-in-laws to watch our Toronto Maple Leafs lose yet again, but on a upside, I walked for 30 mins on the treadmill. I wouldn't be surprised if I beat my record for # of steps in a single day, but I won't be able to find that out until I return home to hook up my BodyMedia armband.

Sherri and I will be returning home sometime shortly after lunch, and although I can't speak for the drive home, this weekend away from the comfort and structure of home was a complete success.

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jude said...

Good shhare

6:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home