Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 1709: Beat My Record -- Daily Steps

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." ~ Jim Rohn

Yesterday I walked to the post office to pick up our mail, which is only a 30 minute round trip.... but the 15 mins home is all uphill. Later on in the afternoon I jumped on the elliptical for 32 mins (lower tension, but high intensity), followed by a 15 min walk after dinner with Sherri.

After plugging in my armband I was shocked when I saw just how many steps I had walked.... enough to smash my previous record!


New

Record

Previous

Record

# of Steps Taken in a Day:

10630

8690 – Jan.20th


I said this the last time..... but it might be awhile before I'm able to beat this one... my legs are a bit rubbery from yesterday still.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home