Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 1714

"An ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises." ~ Mae West

Yesterday was probably my toughest day this month. I felt a bit tired and mopey, which I allowed to translate into inactive and emotional eating. Sherri was kinda feeling the same way (she had a really busy work week & as a result she was exhausted), and this allowed us to play of each others weakness.

I've been doing an amazing job this month with controlling my cravings, emotional eating and binging.... so I'm not too concerned with yesterdays outcome. The most important thing is that even before the end of the day Sherri and I talked about the way we felt, the actions we took (or didn't take) and how we might approach a similar day next time.... which makes yesterday a success in the end.

Before I turned in for the night I said "tomorrow's a new day".

As for today.... I'm back on track. I had a healthy breakfast & lunch, and I've already put 32 mins in on the elliptical.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home