Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How Did You Calculate That?

"Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think."
~ George Bernard Shaw


I'm sure more than one of you have wondered how I come up with the "% of me lost" number..... so I figured I'd share the mathematical formula to figuring out that number:

((IW - AW) / IW) x 100 = Weight Loss %

LEGEND:
- "IW" is your 'Initial Weight', or the weight you were before you started your weight loss.
- "AW" is your 'Actual Weight', or the weight you are currently.
- Just in case your math is rusty, the "/" sign means divide.

Source: Ezinearticles.com - never used this site before.

Labels: ,

|

3 Comments:

Blogger 40 Something said...

so glad your back and at it Squishy!

11:16 a.m.  
Blogger BornSquishy said...

Me too! Thanks for the link as well.... I'll be checking it out in more detail soon.

11:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home