Saturday, January 23, 2010

Week #233: In Review

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." ~ Winston Churchill

Like Week# 232's review, this weeks review is still a bit behind schedule... but the good news is that I'm caught up and am now up to date.

Like Week# 232, this week was also extremely successful. My back pain slowly started to improve and by Thursday I was finally able to get some exercise. I was equally successful with my nutrition for the week as well. I managed to get everything (plus a few extra's) crossed off my 'To-Do List', which made this my best week yet.

Last Week

This Week

Result

Weight:

246.8 lbs.

245.0 lbs.

- 1.8 lbs.

Body Fat:

42.7 %

40.9 %

- 1.7 %

Lean Body Mass:

141.42 lbs.

144.80 lbs.

+ 3.38 lbs


As expected my body fat percentage came back down, but it's still over that appalling 40% mark. Hopefully at the end of Week# 234 I'll finally see it back in the 30's.

Here is a copy of BodyMedia Summary Report. The fullscreen view doesn't seem to work for me.... but I'm not sure what's causing the problem. Hopefully it works for everyone else.
Week# 233 - Summary Report (Jan.11th - Jan.17th, 2010)
I'm looking forward to further success in Week# 234, and I would like to wish the same success for everyone else!

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home