Monday, January 25, 2010

Week #234: In Review

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
~ Winston Churchill


Another solid week. I feel better than I have in a really long time and it's great that I'm able to share my progress/success with Sherri who is also progressing right along with me. I couldn't be more pleased with this weeks results:


Last Week

This Week

Result

Weight:

245 lbs.

243.0 lbs.

- 7.2 lbs.

Body Fat:

40.9 %

39.2 %

- 1.7 %

Lean Body Mass:

144.80 lbs.

147.74 lbs.

+ 2.94 lbs.


Not only did I manage to get my body fat below the 40's, but I also dropped the 2 lbs I was aiming for which takes me back to the exact weight I was when I started my blog. In the week ahead all I really need to do is duplicate what I did this week and hopefully I'll end up with the same/similar results.

Here is a copy of BodyMedia Summary Report. The fullscreen view doesn't seem to work for me.... but I'm not sure what's causing the problem. Hopefully it works for everyone else.
Week #234 - Summary Report (Jan.18th - Jan.24th, 2010)
I'm looking forward to further success in Week# 235, and I would like to wish the same success for everyone else!

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home